Marian employees work together as a team to provide the best quality and service to our customers and community. The foundation of a stellar team is based on good communication and building relationships. Last week, a few employees from each Marian location- including international locations- traveled to Camp Tecumseh in Brookston, IN to enhance those relationships. Folks from our customer service and quality teams had the opportunity to meet their counterparts and participate in fun team building activities. This retreat allows employees to match a name from an email to a face, and encourages them to talk to one another about their experiences at Marian. Part of what makes Marian a great place to work is that warm family-like culture. Getting to know co-workers that you communicate with on a daily basis enriches that, especially if you are from separate locations. As relationships and team building continues to strengthen between Marian employees, the company continues to grow as well.
News + Events
- Marian, Inc. Achieves IATF 16949:2016 CertificationNovember 8, 2021 - 10:19 pm
- Marian Podcast Guests: Experts on ConvertingSeptember 27, 2021 - 2:51 pm
- Marian Chicago Earns IATF 16949 CertificationSeptember 20, 2021 - 2:56 pm
- Marian Returns to Novi for the 2021 Battery ShowSeptember 1, 2021 - 10:42 am
- Celebrating Marian’s Long-tenured Employees | 50 and 25 Years!July 14, 2021 - 1:53 pm