Bonding + Joining
Die cut adhesive components provide a high-strength bond between similar and dissimilar substrates designed to perform in extreme conditions for the life of the vehicle.
- Double-coated + single coated tapes
- High Bond acrylic foam tapes: 3M™ VHB™, tesa ACX
- Laminating adhesives
- Low VOC tapes
- Reclosable fasteners
- High performance, lightweight materials
Gaskets + Seals
Reliable gaskets and seals are manufactured with high quality foam materials. Gaskets and seals are used throughout the interior to protect sensitive components, sealing out water, dust, debris and even providing light blocking.
Automobile designs require an extremely quiet experience for passengers. The solutions below can help isolate and dampen NVH and BSR for the life of the vehicle.
- Foam pads + spacers
- Rogers PORON® Polyurethane Foams
- Rogers BISCO® Silicone Sponge and Foam
- 3M™ E-A-R™ ISODAMP™ Elastomer
- Cushioning pads, gap filling
- Foam gaskets and washers
- Felts and fabrics
Surface Protection Solutions
Die cut surface protection films and tapes protect critical class A surfaces from scratches, dents and marring during production, assembly, transportation and storage. Surface protection tapes and films remove cleanly when protection is no longer required.
- Parts with tabs for easy, contamination free removal
- Kiss cut to liner for rapid fabrication + dispensing
- Can be cut with intricate, tight tolerance features
- Precise spacing for assembly fixturing or automated dispensing